Minggu, 17 Mei 2015

Syaiful Al-Hidayatullah (Acceptor scholarship at Leipzig University)

Generally,,, Kak Elysa is nice guys with warm personally and chrees up. I found many of high ambition and hardwork to reach what she expects for.
of course no bodies perfect, the point is needed to increase is about your confiedence self (sorry if I was wrong). The way you are being open mind guys is absolutely awesome to make you seem so special. (Sunday, May 17th 2015)



Sambutanku :
How nice dek Syaiful is. He was trus if he said that we never met each other because facebook united us. I knew him troughout Lia in his examinition's day.. More over, he is nice boy and opend hand to me eventhought he dont know me totally. I pray him to always stay in straight way and Allah guide him.aamiin. Lets saya hay to him in FB: https://www.facebook.com/sbntu

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

how shy I'm -_- I didn't even know that you will make it as obviously as it :D