Senin, 03 Agustus 2015

Maylien (My Thailand's Friend)

Aline : Morning Alice. Which you have a nice day!!
Me : Good Morning Alin. Do you already back?
Aline : Yes i'm in bkk now
Me : How long you here?
Aline : Just 4 days
Me : Aliiinnn.... if i ask you about my personality, what do you want to say? (as long as we become friend)
Aline : You are so frienndly and sometime you are sensitive ^_^ I think so
Me : Thx honeyyy..let me give you something..wait..
Aline : Okay... (110815)

Welcoming You : 
Here you are. Thanks Aline for all your best to me until now a day. I cant forget when you sent me greeting card for my birthday. How could you as romantic as that? ^_^ Something i very remember about you is you are so funny. Everywhere and everytime, i look the smile in your lips. I just wonder and asking for my heart, "Is Aline never got angry?" hahha. I hope we are for ever. ^_^. For you guys, please make a friend with Aline in here : https://www.facebook.com/little.maylien

Tidak ada komentar: